James D. Gentry is one of two partners who make up Gentry Arnold PLLC. Experienced in probate and general civil litigation, his primary focus is bankruptcy law. Mr. Gentry is a member of the Bankruptcy Court Bench Bar Liaison Committee.
Gentry Arnold PLLC encourages all people in search of legal representation to contact our office.
Areas Of Practice
- Probate and Wills
- General Civil Litigation
- Tennessee, 2000
- University of Memphis School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- J.D. - 1999
- University of Central Arkansas
- B.B.A. - 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bankruptcy Court Bench Bar Liaison Committee, Member
- Memphis Bar Association, Member
- Memphis Bar Association, Board Member, Bankruptcy Section
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Tennessee, Bench Bar Liaison Committee, 2009 to Present