David N. Arnold
- Partner, 2009
Born and raised in Memphis, David Arnold received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Religious Studies from Middlebury College in 2001. He returned to Memphis and earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law in 2005, where he was the recipient of the Herbert Presidential Law Scholarship.
David N. Arnold founded the law firm of Gentry Arnold PLLC in 2009. Prior to founding this firm, Mr. Arnold practiced for a general practice firm, where he focused primarily in Personal Injury law. His diverse experience includes handling legal matters in Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Business Formation and Litigation, Wills and Estate Planning, and Insurance Bad Faith cases.
Mr. Arnold is licensed to practice law in the State of Tennessee and is a member of the Memphis Bar Association, Tennessee Bar Association, Tennessee Association of Justice, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, and the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives.
Areas Of Practice
- Bankruptcy 35%
- Personal Injury 25%
- Social Security Disability 20%
- Business Services and General Litigation 20%
- Tennessee, 2005
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 2005
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- Honors: Recipient of the Herbert Presidential Law Scholarship
- Middlebury College, Middlebury, Vermont
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Religious Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Association of Justice
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives